Monday, March 8, 2010

The First Post

Alright, in this first post I would like to make it extremely clear that entrepreneurship is not just about making a profit. There is also those entrepreneurs that are concerned more with the idea of social good. These particular individuals are known as Social Entrepreneurs.

Secondly I would like to mention that none of the posts that occur on this blog are entirely my own work. If no reference is cited, then either the reference has escaped my mind or that the author was not stated on my own source (i.e. the website).

Thirdly, this blog does not store any copyrighted content on this page and if any links are provided to such content, and an individual downloads that material, I strongly recommend that you buy it.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment